Thursday, September 11, 2008

"In Betweener"

Hey all;



This is not my official blog for the day but I just felt like we needed an in between blog to catch you all up on all the fun people are having at my expense!!



So, a few blogs ago, I posted a picture of myself (looking rather dashing I must say) in a mustache and sideburns. Bambi loved it!!



Anyway, I keep getting comments and emails about it from those who love me most... to make fun of my new look.



Dude Landshark has been having a good time ridiculing me and my brother Kyle told me that all I need now is a Ford Econoline van with the words "Free Candy" painted on the side to complete the look I was going for. Upon reading this, Craig (Bambi's brother) emailed us to let us know that their dealership had just gotten possession of such a van and offered it up for my use.



So, here's a picture of my new ride:

I can't wait to get the lettering on the side.










Just you all wait...
By the way Kyle, I'll be using this to pick you up from work when we get back. You'll hear me coming because I'll be the one with the stereo cranked way up blasting Sheryl Crow!

With friends like these...

No comments: